Stock Controller – Permanent
Flexsource NI (part of Cpl jobs) is recruiting on behalf of their client, for a Stock Controller, to join their expanding team in the Greater Belfast Area.
- Liaise with outside hauliers and delivery drivers and prioritise the allocation of bays.
- Communicate effectively with warehouse and transport colleagues to ensure efficient flow of goods.
- Accurately record daily deliveries and shipment to maintain information required for periodic inventory reconciliation.
- Accurately receipting and despatching product on to / off the computerised stock system and creating the end paperwork.
- Creating order picks / locations for all orders and effectively passing this information to the warehouse staff.
- Track loading times / delivery times and advise of issues in a timely fashion
- Utilize computer systems to electronically track inventory flow, scan stock, and reconcile inventory.
- Review inventory to determine the need for stock replenishment.
- Coordinate the supply of goods to customers to ensure complete orders and timely delivery.
- Address and resolve customer queries in a timely fashion to protect the reputation of the company and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide written reports and results of data analysis to senior management.
- Offer recommendations to management on operational policies and objectives required for improved performance.
- Experience in the inventory, warehouse, or logistics field essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent organizational skills – the ideal candidate will be well versed in coordinating inventory operations to ensure received and supplied products are accounted for.
- The ideal candidate will be able to regulate shipments from warehouse to ensure effective and timely delivery of client orders.
- Self-motivated and good time management.
- Good customer service and communication skills with the ability to develop good relationships with our customers.
- A good telephone manner, fluent in English, with a flexible approach to shift changes within department to accommodate sickness, leave etc.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £24,000 – £26,000.
- Required to work 5 days out of 7.
- Career development.
- Up to 30 days annual leave.
To apply, please upload your CV via the link