Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced Retail / Store Manager for our Client based in Dun Laoghaire, South County Dublin.
Our Client are a large Multinational retail store with over 350 stores Worldwide. They are a fast paced, expanding retailer who are looking to add a Store Manager to their team.
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of pharmacy products, have the ability to lead and mentor a team of retail and pharmacy assistants.
- Manage the daily operations of the store, ensuring its smooth running and optimising profits
- Ensure customer service is of a high standard at all times to assure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with customers daily, maintaining a polite, friendly and courteous manner at all times. Building rapport and loyalty with customers
- Ensure all staff receive accurate training in the workplace and understand their role and duties
- Be compliant in your store with work systems and processes
- Lead and mentor retail staff in store, roster weekly, manage holiday requests, praises and disciplinaries for staff
- Supervise and coordinate all front of staff and staffing activities
- 2 – 4 years in a Retail environment as a Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, leading a team of staff and optimising store profits
- Self-motivated and eager to learn, progress and grow within the company
Hours: Usual hours are Monday – Friday, some flexibility will be required for weekend work. 40 hours per week
Salary: €31,000 – €37,000 per year