My client, a leading multinational IT company is looking for a new German Sales Team Member!
The Inside Sales Specialist is primarily responsible for creating new and expansion business in Strategic Territory customers to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets within a defined list of accounts.
This position reports to a Territory Manager and will integrate with a sales team that includes customer success specialists, partners, technical sales, client services, and marketing, to drive growth within their assigned accounts through new, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
• Generating new and expansion business within a key list of strategic territory accounts that focuses on solid business value for customers and longer term
• Building strong relationships and collaborate effectively with other sales teams and channel partners, to grow the business relationship with assigned customers
• Working closely with channel partners, technical sales, customer success, marketing to develop and execute account plans for high priority accounts
• Evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
• Negotiating deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account either with or on the behalf of channel partners
• Building trust with customers through understanding their needs, setting the correct expectations, and creating the best experience possible.
Requirements & Experience
• Experience in inside sales or account management or client relationship or cold calling
• Experience in selling software services
• Fluent English and German
• Familiarity with sales logging applications (i.e., Salesforce)
• Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What you get:
· Salary: 60,000€- 65,000€ OTE
· Flexible hybrid model
· Generous Stock options package
· Health insurance (Private medical insurance, vision, business travel medical insurance)
· Welfare insurance (life insurance, short term sickness)
· 23 days holiday per year + national public holidays
· Employee assistance program for health and wellbeing (wellness allowance, meal allowance)
· Relocation package
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Miho at [email protected] or through the link provided.