Location: Remote (Office in Hertfordshire)
Duration: Fixed Term Contract – 6-9 months
Our client, a global biopharma and a leader in drug development is urgently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst on a 6-9 month fixed term contract. We require someone with experience within a drug development environment.
• Complete supply planning activities to support the Supply Chain Managers, including the scheduling of manufacturing orders to meet customer demand
• Carry out Data Maintenance and Analysis
• Complete stock management activities, linking in with the Logistics department, including supporting with the monthly stock reconciliation process
• Provide support in issuing the provisions report in accordance with the stock closing calendar
• Provide support on specific projects relating to demand planning or supply management
• Give support to create monthly dashboards and reports with regards to Supply Chain activities, including actual sales, supplier performance, overstock, short dated, and pack change implementation
Essential Experience required:
• Experience in supply chain within pharma within the last 2 years
• Ability to start at short notice and work efficiently from home
• Strong Excel skills, especially the ability to review large datasets
• Strong stakeholder management
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Ollie via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.