Our client, a leader in the filtration industry, are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their offices in Mayo. This is a full time permanent role and would offer excellent opportunities for progression. Hybrid working is also an option for this role.
In collaboration with sales, applications engineering, quality assurance and supply chain, the purpose of this role is to provide critical project support to customers and internal manufacturing operations. The ideal candidate will serve as liaison between departments and communicate extensively with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These include, but are not limited to the following,
· In cooperation with Key Account Managers (KAM), identify active projects and communicate with customer stakeholders to establish delivery deadlines.
· Establish and manage the Customer Open Order reports to communicate purchase order status effectively and accurately from receipt through to delivery.
· Effectively identifies potential risks to the execution of purchase orders and cross-functionally coordinates and communicates mitigation plans to maintain original timeline or reduce delay and impact.
· Involvement in critical daily Supply Chain operations coordinating with Suppliers, Customers, and Key Account Managers.
· Generate lead-time analysis documents and communicate potential extended lead times to customers.
· Maintain and organise customer files and profiles as appropriate.
· Submit requested management reports on time.
· Prepare and submit analysis documents on a weekly basis.
· Maintain and review records and reports of calls with customers on a weekly basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Detailed knowledge of manufacturing operations
· Customer service or customer interaction experience is highly desired
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teamwork
Education and/or Experience
· Must have a third level qualification in Business or other related degree from an accredited third level institution.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must be Proficient with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
· Working knowledge of ERP systems. Dynamics 365 would be a distinct advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills.
· The ideal candidate should have a passion for planning, must be comfortable working with large volumes of data and must have a proactive and engaging style when working with internal and external customers.
· Very good time management skills such that the successful candidate can effectively function in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
For more information on this role, please send an updated CV to [email protected]