Exceptional opportunity to create and build an international supply chain to world class standards.
Due to growth and recent commercialisation, a senior supply chain manager is required to lead a team and drive the transition to a high performing and global supply chain.
Previous supply chain leadership experience in a GMP site is essential.
The Supply Chain Senior Manager is a key leader on the manufacturing site and in the global supply chain organisation.
The Supply Chain Manager has direct responsibility for Site planning, procurement, supplier management, warehouse and logistics operation, the development of associated supply chain systems and controls, and the management of key performance measures.
• Manage and develop the Site supply chain team – planning, procurement, supplier management, materials management, logistics and trade.
• Manage supplier delivery and quality performance in collaboration with quality resources.
• Lead supply chain process and cycle time improvement in collaboration with quality, manufacturing and technical resources.
• Responsible for ongoing development and performance of the site’s supply chain systems
• Drive Continuous improvements initiatives through lean supply chain processes.
8+ years supply chain management experience in a GMP environment
Exceptional leadership skills with a passion for getting the best from a team and growing potential
Excellent technical supply chain experience, coupled with a committed and motivated leadership style.
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org