An opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Coordinator to join one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing, and providing over 170 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Rate: £15 - £27 per hour – dependant on experience
Duration: 12 months
• Providing Clinical Packaging expertise to the client stakeholders.
• Ensure effective communication with multiple stakeholders in a multifunctional team.
• Develop practical and efficient packaging designs for Clinical Supplies.
• Coordinate and communicate multiple study packaging and/or labelling requirements across a network of global packaging vendors and internal packaging facilities.
• Be compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMPs) when ensuring the delivery of clinical supplies.
• Utilize Project Management skills to plan, schedule and assess risks to complete the packaging operation
• Prepare/Approve packaging documentation and generate internal study paperwork to support packaging operations.
• Review internal/contractor packaging and labelling documents to ensure compliance with Clinical Supply Packaging procedures and study requirements.
• Work with Inventory Management, Quality Assurance and Global Analytics to co-ordinate and drive the progress of the packaging operation to ensure timelines are met.
• Support Global Clinical Supply or Clinical Supply Packaging continuous improvement initiatives
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• B.S. degree within a scientific discipline equivalent experience in Supply Chain logistics
• PMP certification or demonstrated project management experience
• Experience working in a GMP regulated work environment
• Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy and make quick decisions with a ‘Right First Time’ approach.
• Knowledge of clinical trial study designs is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and enterprise wide applications or systems (e.g. AXIS360, Clinicopia, CSDS, GDMS)
• Deliver quality under challenging timelines.
• Keen and willing to learn new skills and share knowledge with others.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to form strong working relationships with colleagues driving collaboration.
• Enthusiastic, approachable, energetic and effective in a team environment.
• Adheres to high standards and consistently focuses on customers and quality.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com