Supply Chain Project Specialist
A London-based Clinical Based Research Organisation is growing rapidly and are currently seeking 2 full-time, office-based Clinical Packaging Coordinators to join our London team. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise, then this is the opportunity for you.
· As a member of CP&S department, support and collaborate in all activities related to investigational supply chain;
· Support CP&S department to translate clinical study protocol into investigational supply chain;
· As a member of the project study team, attend internal, Sponsor, and/or Vendor teleconferences; and
- Ability to prioritize daily, weekly, monthly, and project workloads;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
· 1 year industry experience
- Employee must be able to understand multiple potential solutions;
- Employee has solid working knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word; and
- Understanding of GCP, GMP, GxP is preferred
If you are keen please register your interest and someone will contact you if you have the relevant qualification/experience!