Salary: Mid/Late £30ks DOE
A key role within a one of the most recognisable global healthcare organisations, this role requires a candidate with previous experience in Supply Chain/Demand/Logistics, ideally in a heavily regulated environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Develop Planning, Procurement, Project management, Logistics and general supply chain skills in an office-based role.
• Support all Supply Chain activities relating to Demand and Supply Planning, including management of 3rd party manufacturers and service providers.
• Support supply chain activities associated with changes in the product portfolio and will develop and implement process changes and improvements.
• Evaluate and approve vendors, supporting new product introduction with the set up of planning and purchasing processes, ensuring timely delivery of materials, resolving freight or customs issues,
• Create and update demand plans, and reviewing functional data for accuracy and efficiency opportunities.
• Educated up to a degree level or equivalent
• Experience with supply/demand planning, logistics, supplier management and negotiation and project management
• Focus and desire to work on continuous improvement initiatives
In order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV and your current availability.