An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Systems Lead to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
This role forms part of the overall Global Planning Transformation Program which is a multi-million multi-year program to deliver a step change in how planning is managed and delivered across the business network. Within the program is site and organisation in the network will change through a number of levers including organisational change but also significant system and data changes will be deployed including new planning systems.
Location: Remote working with occasional travel to Macclesfield for important meetings
Pay rate: £500 - £600 per day LTD company
Duration: 9 months
• Perform early system and data analysis of current planning ways of working and carry out fit-gap event to help project stakeholders understand the changes required. Whilst focus is on systems and data it is vital to recognise business change at the same time and incorporate into future plans.
• Develop communication material to aid user understanding and to signpost overall change journey
• Develop typical system and data design deliverables; specifications, user requirements which would then be developed by detail design team
• Design, develop and gain agreement to project plans for a specific location or function – this could be developed independently or with a cross functional team.
• Manage the implementation of changes to data and systems for specific locations or regions to deliver the project benefits. Deliver these changes in the context of the pharmaceutical regulatory environment ensuring the high level of patient focus is maintained.
• Identify, manage and resolve project team issues to optimise overall business benefit by coaching and influencing team members, other delivery leads and business stakeholders.
• Coach and develop the project team members throughout the project. This includes supporting them in designing common ways of working, helping them with new processes, coaching them in behaviours, providing input to their PM reviews and ensuring opportunities for business improvement are addressed.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Experience working in an Operational role working within global supply chain – detail knowledge of business process and data requirements.
• Significant experience in supply chain systems ideally SAP ECC and SAP APO – either as super user or through a project design / delivery role.
• Experienced in change management and project management – ideally having had experience through similar projects
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com