Ensure product availability through effective management of available capacity while maintaining cost and quality compliance.
The Supply planner is responsible for all activities related to supply planning in Newbridge, which includes scheduling, procurement and customer service, creation and maintenance of a production plan in the system that reflects supply priorities outlined by the network planning team. Ensures orders are scheduled and sequenced in agreement with the process team within the site planning horizon. Monitoring drug product supply priorities and/or projected inventory report for finished product as agreed with the Network Planners.
Ensuring and determining daily production schedules based on engineering plans, production specifications, plant capacity, and manpower requirements. Act as a central point for communication between the plant, market and network relating to demand
· Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
· Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
· Safety and housekeeping considerations
· Execute responsibilities in line with Right First-Time principles
· Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues
· Demonstrating company values and Pfizer competencies
· Ensure that all department metrics are adhered to
· Provide subject matter expertise and support for systems, technologies and products.
· Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress
Continuous Improvement projects.
· Participate in for decision making in consultation with
· Support the introduction of new products.
· Report to the department manager.
Specific areas of responsibility
Job specific accountabilities will be as per one or a number of the following dependent on role assignment within the department Accountability Supporting Detail
· Responsible for Customer order promising and communicating changes in availability dates in a professional and timely manner.
· Co-ordinate with internal manufacturing to ensure timely product availability whilst minimising supply chain inventories at NB and Market locations.
· Manage ISS and SO markets (Open order reports)
· Key contact for escalations on supply issues from Markets.
· Reviewing and updating SPDs and SCAs with the Affiliates.
· Responsible for hosting plant to affiliate S&OP meetings per an agreed schedule.
· Create viable production plans for Products.
· Review capacity utilization across multiple lines, resources and manage volume to optimize use of available capacity, resources.
· Develop detailed production schedules by work Centre.
· Communicate and agree plans with relevant parties Operations, QC, QA, etc.
· As required prepare reports concerning schedules, capacity and priorities, work in process and production downtime.
· Purchasing materials in line with demand.
· Vendor reporting and confirmation of deliveries.
· Vendor forecasting.
· Maintain Market inventories to set targets in key Markets.
· Analysis and management of Finished Goods, Sub assembly and raw materials inventory, while meeting other key process metrics. Ensure that all Epalms requests are executed in a timely manner, maintaining compliance, and minimizing write offs.
· Directly liaise with the market and APC group to analyse inventory and production schedules to determine effectivity dates based on data recorded in the PAR.
· Maintain accurate SAP Master Data as required by the role.
· PPG development and maintenance.
· Maintain strict adherence to all plant PPGs
· Manage and partake in projects and assignments for continuous
· Participate in NPI projects, Transfers, Divestments, Obsolescence.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Third level Qualification in
Purchasing/Materials Management or business/science related area is preferred.
· Exceptions may be considered where relevant experience and correct attitude and behaviour exist (this may be supplemented by further education in parallel).
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing Planning / Supply Chain / Logistics
· Attention to detail, accuracy in record keeping and documentation.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
· Clear communicator and solution orientated
· Ability to identify and gather information necessary for effective decision-making.
· Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to coordinate project work as part of a team
· Service minded, reactive and rigorous.