My Client is one of Northern Ireland local success stories. Head quartered in Co Down, but with locations across the UK. A vacancy has arisen for a Supply Planner to join their Supply Chain team at their site in Coleraine.
Reporting into the Supply Planning Manager this role is a key function within the team, responsible for creating supply plans across specific value streams to meet service levels by balancing the resources and collaborating with the wider business. With an outstanding ability to navigate across short, medium and long-term needs, responding very quickly to internal and external signals to deliver across all the planning horizons.
The Supply Planner will be a champion of S&OP, using continuous improvement and digital solutions to help support the key deliverables. Armed with a problem-solving mindset and nimble with technology, the Supply Planner will practice a solve it once and for all approach to enable time to be spent on value adding activities.
• Detailed knowledge of supply planning and inventory management processes and protocols
• Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
• Experience in Supply Chain, including hands on experience in a supply planning role
• Experience with planning applications, ERP, MRP, APS, Warehouse management systems
• Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management and forecasting techniques
To discuss this on any other role in Life Sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625