What your day could consist of:
· Effectively resolve a high volume of customer inquiries via email, live chat, phone, and screen sharing from account issues to diagnosing complex software issues accurately and timely.
· Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution.
· Isolate and reproduce bugs in customer accounts.
· Maintain quality in a high-velocity environment by keeping composed to best help users in potentially tense and difficult situations.
· Develop deep, holistic knowledge of ActiveCampaign’s platform and processes. ● Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to customer education questions and troubleshoot initial incoming cases.
· Show composure, empathy, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
· Proactively identify improvements to the product and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
Partner with development teams to drive stability, operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency
Time is our customer’s most important resource. The Product Support team’s goal is to move quickly, efficiently, and with phenomenal quality to help our customers understand, implement, and use ActiveCampaign to its fullest potential.
· 2+ years of experience with front-end, real-time customer service
· Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, live chats, and phone calls per day and produce high-quality answers.
· A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
· A natural problem solver that flourishes in a fast-paced environment
● A passion for customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
· A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
· Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others under pressure.
· Prior experience in but not limited to Zendesk, Zapier, JIRA, Slack, CloudApp, etc. is a plus.