Support Specialist with Korean
Our Client is global technology company which provides the world with the most advanced IT-Financial solutions and the international projects. The company is located in 5 countries. The companies’ mission is offering the private customer the most advanced IT solutions.
Location: Warsaw (remote/hybrid work), no need to relocate from another city in Poland
• Customer service regarding the use of technology- financial products via e-mails;
• Support and resolve end-user issues in the software application;
• Monitor Customer Service mailbox;
• Updating the customers’ data in an internal system;
• Close cooperation with clients and staff;
• Provide excellent customer service tasks according to procedures.
• Fluent Korean (min. C2);
• Fluent English (min. B2);
• Legally authorized to work in Poland (work permit, visa required);
• Experience in Customer Service/Administration will be an asset;
• Good communication/organizational skills;
• Based in Poland (no need to relocate to Warsaw).
• Professional trainings and possibilities of development;
• Private, medical coverage;
• Life Insurance;
• Multisport cards;
• English courses;
• Free Parking;
• Flexible working hours;
• Working in multilingual corporate environment & great atmosphere (celebrations, events, integration trips) in a modern office.