I am recruiting for a highly communicative, detail-focused, IT full-sales-cycle experienced person who is fluent in Swedish and is on the lookout for fast career-progression in a target-driven environment.
You will be working for a global IT company in Dublin city centre, which is specialised in working with software and technology solutions providers and offers you fast career-progression and a good bonus for achieving your targets.
You will be joining an international, growing, young and energetic team of Salespeople with the same mindset as yours. For now, you will be starting to work from the comfort of your charming and relaxing home office. In general, my client creates a very unique place to work with their business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday for everyone.
You will work with the sales leadership to catch opportunities identified by internal BDRs or other client Sales Development resources and advance them through the full sales cycle and may collaborate with channel partners or other client teams in order to close deals and attain defined revenue quotas.
Now you are surely wondering what your daily responsibilities are?
· Activity – Catches inbound qualified leads, full-cycle deal management, proposal building/presentation
· Target audience – Targets existing and net new customers from inbound lead sources; Operational, Business, and Financial Decision Makers; MM to Enterprise segments
· Messaging – Employs consultative/solution-based methodology, utilizes most effective sale play aligned to identified needs
· Product/Offering focus – Full product portfolio, services based offerings, contractual vs. transactional sales
· Qualification/Sales Stage – 20% - up to 100%: Owns opportunity validation, pipeline progression, and potentially deal closure, may work with business partners or internal client teams for last 10%/contracting
· Deliverable – Accurate deal/opportunity records, pipeline review/forecast documentation, client facing presentation materials, validated deal closure
These are the aspects that make you perfect for this role:
· Communication Skills – Executive written, verbal, and presentation skills, strong stakeholder relationship building
· Sales Skills – Consultative sales approach, maintain pipeline hygiene and velocity, ability to forecast accurately and deliver on closed revenue quotas
· Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of IT industry trends, ability to learn and discuss client solutions extensively
· Business Operations – Strong knowledge of pipeline risk management, ability to oversee and ensure completion of contracting process and fulfillment
· Education – Bachelor’s degree is required
· Experience – Full cycle sales experience in technology industry is required, with proven track record of strong client relationships and achievement of goals
· Languages – Fluent to Native Swedish level
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential and professional career consulting service. I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you!