SWEDISH RSSG -Technical Specialist
Job Description: The objective of the RSSG Technical specialists primary responsibility is to provide 2nd line support of hardware and software cases. They should work on resolution on all first contact responsible cases and eliminate the requirement where possible for a case to leave the service desk.
• To provide 2nd line support to end users that require more technical troubleshooting.
• To perform root cause analysis and put in place permanent solutions for in scope products.
• To provide remote desktop support to end users.
• To direct users to correct resolver groups for appropriate issues.
• To support Blackberry/Mobile requests outside of first level issues.
• To identify and process hardware and warranty issues.
• To assist with more technical service requests, such as Domain additions or MDM support.
• To perform in depth analysis of in scope issues with no known resolution.
• To update Swedavia Knowledge Base to improve L1 troubleshooting/FCR.
• To provide support with first level agents.
• To help in the creation of new processes and documents.
• To work with coaches to improve first level troubleshooting & training material. To handle ad hoc requests from TLs.
Candidate Profile: The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. He/she will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
The candidate will be strongly team-focused with outstanding mentoring and teaching ability and excellent communication skills. He/she will be motivated and committed to continuous self-development and the development of others. He/she will be flexible and analytical with exceptional trouble shooting skills.
Customer Service and Communication:
• Experience in communication with customers.
• Ability to communicate effectively - oral & written. • Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
• Ability to follow specific processes and procedures. • Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
Problem Solving Techniques:
• Ability to identify complex problems.
• Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
• Ability to handle challenging support situations. Personal Interaction
• Ability to convey knowledge to others.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment. Knowledge
• Technical skill with Windows XP & 7
• Active directory
• High level of technical knowledge of Office 2007 and Advanced knowledge of Outlook
• Working knowledge hardware support (A+ Certification a bonus but study expected where not attained).
• Working knowledge networking support (N+ Certification a bonus but study expected where not attained).
• High level of competency supporting User Remote access (VPN/Token/RAS)
• Familiarity with current technology advances in the industry.
• ITIL Basic Knowledge Languages required
• Fluency in English is essential.
• PC/Laptop Hardware.
• Active Directory experience
• Printer hardware and IP Printing.
• Windows XP and 7.
• Extensive Outlook and Office suite of tools knowledge.
• Remote assistance
Interested in this role? Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or alternatively. give me a call on +353 1 947 6220.