SWEDISH RSSG -Technical Specialist – REMOTE IN IRELAND
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. Customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution, for a RSSG Technical Specialist position, where its primary responsibility is to provide a 2nd line support of hardware and
The candidate will be strongly team-focused with outstanding mentoring and teaching ability and excellent communication skills.
Language: Native Level of Swedish + Fluent Level of English
Working hours: Fully Flexible
Shifts: 24/7 (8h shifts, rotation)
Location: WFH (anywhere in Ireland)
• Provide 2nd line support to end users that require more technical
• Provide remote desktop support to end users.
• Direct users to correct resolver groups for appropriate issues.
• Support Blackberry/Mobile requests outside of first level issues.
• Identify and process hardware and warranty issues.
• Assist with more technical service requests, such as Domain additions or MDM support.
• Update Swedavia Knowledge Base to improve L1 troubleshooting/FCR.
Service and Communication:
• Experience in communication with customers.
• Ability to communicate effectively - oral & written.
• Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
• Ability to follow specific processes and procedures.
• Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
• Ability to identify complex problems.
• Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
• Ability to handle challenging support situations. Personal Interaction
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment. Knowledge
• Technical skill with Windows XP & 7
• High level of technical knowledge of Office 2007 and Advanced knowledge of Outlook
• Working knowledge hardware support (A+ Certification a bonus but study expected where not attained).
• Working knowledge networking support (N+ Certification a bonus but study expected where not attained).
• High level of competency supporting User Remote access (VPN/Token/RAS)
• Familiarity with current technology advances in the industry.
• ITIL Basic Knowledge Languages required
If you are motivated and committed to continuous
self-development and the development of others, are flexible and analytical with exceptional trouble shooting skills, this is a good opportunity for you to start a new career in Ireland.
APPLY NOW!! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help all the way through the process