Swedish Technical Support L1
We are currently looking for a fluent Swedish speaker !
Training will be provided!!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their IT , Customer Service and Communication skills for all career paths.
The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to resolve remote user's IT issues by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for onsite support, third party or appropriate remote group.
The main duties will include:
- Resolving customer queries by phone, email, chat and service tickets.
- Log/Validate all contacts on the provided case/call logging system and provide the customer with updates.
- Follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the Company brand
- Assist with new hire mentoring
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be fluent Swedish with good English skills
- Should have some work experience and understanding of customer service
- Work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Pay and Benefits
Contract: Permanent Fulltime
Bonus: Performance Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
Start-up Package:€2,000 inclusive of flights.
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Build your CV strength.
- Build valuable transferable skills
- You should have a minimum of 6months’ previous experience working within a support /customer service environment.
- Swedish & English - Fluency
Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role, please contact me on: Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie