The mission of the System Test Engineer is to Plan, Develop, execute & report test cases for the End User Features “EUF” for the Systems Platform Team. You will work on Autonomous Parking features Execution & Validation. Help the R&D team on testing the different EUF KPIs.
Review System Requirements Specifications, Story boardings, customer documentation, and other project documentation to create product System Integration and System Test specification documents.
● Participate on Developing System Test Plan & test strategy with the System Test Lead\Manager.
● Develop Systems Test Specification, & Ensure traceability to the systems requirements complying with SPICE.
● Develop test bench standardization designs and implementation.
● Design and develop Labcar test bench to simulate vehicle environment.
● Develop test setups and vehicles to support each individual test case.
● Provide test case automation for up to >80% of test cases.
● Work with Vector CAN/LIN/FlexRay tools (CANoe) to develop customized simulation panels for test and analysis of CAN/LIN/FlexRay signal activity.
● Use of Rational DOORS to review requirements, develop test cases, provide linkage to requirements and test report generation.
● Execute Test cases on test bench and vehicle.
● Execution of System Test and System Integration test cases in vehicles at customer locations if required.
● Verify/ validate the customer software releases on Test Bench and Vehicle.
● Report bugs, analyse traces and provide test conditions information to support the development team in bug analysis.
● Work closely with the project System Test Lead\Manager, R&D PTM & project Manager on latest project milestones and tasks
● Attend R&D Team daily 5MM meeting when required.
● Deal with customers and suppliers as Required in relation to project Test needs
● Participate in customer workshops on-site and at customer site.
A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng., Automotive or equivalent and applicable.
● System Test engineering experience, 2 years experience in a multifunctional environment is a plus
● knowledge in Building Test Automation solutions
● Executed projects in Automotive Domain is a plus
● Knowledge of SPICE “ISO15504” is a plus.
● Excellent MS-Office tools or equivalent.
● Excellent problem Solving skills.
● Full clean Drivers License