My client is a is a cutting-edge technology company developing ECG biometric technology solutions for a range of industries. An opportunity has arisen within their Belfast site for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their established team.
We are looking for a talented Systems Engineer to join the Product Team, owning the requirement capture and management process. Reporting to the Product Team Lead, this role will work closely with customers and technology team to ensure projects are correctly specified and delivered.
· Work with external partners and customers to agree technical requirements for company products.
· Capture, manage and distribute the system requirements and system design internally, including the functional partitioning of responsibilities and requirements.
· Work with relevant members of the Product Team to refine sprint tasks and ensure clarity across the business.
· Support the Verification Team with reviewing relevant test cases and updating requirements as needed.
· Support the business development functions on customer calls and demos as required.
· 3+ years’ experience in a technical role (e.g. systems engineer, software developer, hardware engineer)
· Demonstrate knowledge of requirements elicitation and capture.
· Experience working with embedded systems, application software, or cloud services from a systems, software or hardware perspective.
· Experience working with external stakeholders.
If you would like some further detail on this opportunity, please contact Ciaran Graham on 07880199159 or to apply simply use the link provided.