Cpl HR recruitment are supporting a leading pharmaceutical company in recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for an 11 month contract. The chosen candidate will support the wider TA team and collaborate with the HR operations team in understanding what the hiring priorities are and support with hiring for niche positions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work alongside the RPO on site
- Be an expert on the current market and understand the current trends
- Involvement with programmes, including branding and early talent programmes
- Support on the D and I strategy
- Be involved with decision making for future headcount
- Have hands on involvement with presentations and recruitment fairs
Requirements and skill needed:
- 5+ years experience in recruitment, ideally in pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing
- Degree or CIPD qualified
- Systems knowledge in Workday and advantage
- Be a proactive, relationship builder who can multi task
If you have the recruitment skills and experience and are looking for your next recruitment challenge, send your CV to email@example.com today for a confidential chat.