3 Month Contract
Day Rate: up to £400 LTD
Description: Desired Candidate will be involved in the design, creation and execution of interactive visualizations in Tableau for non-technical users in the Finance organization
He/she must be able to understand and document business requirements and translate into technical specifications. This role will also require the ability to clearly communicate results to all stakeholders, facilitators and finance and business leaders. For this person to be successful, we are not only looking for a person that has experience and subject matter expertise in FP&A, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively building strong partnerships.
• Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining Tableau dashboards.
• Proficient in Level of Detail calculations and Table Calculations.
• Previous experience of working on complex/large datasets (10 million rows or more)
• Hands-on experience of working with different kinds of filters (Context/Extract/Data Source) and Parameters.
• Working knowledge of Tableau server admin activities including Tab command.
• Worked on latest Tableau versions
• Experience of building dashboards for different screen layouts is an added advantage.
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Understanding SDLC – agile/scrum, waterfall methodologies and PMP.
If you're interested please apply of send your CV to email@example.com