Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Enterprise Solutions team in Cpl. In this role you will be responsible managing delivery of recruitment services for our client fintech client for their offices based in the Munster region.
As a SDM you will have the responsibility to manage client’s recruitment requests and to oversee the delivery of these services. In this role you are required to establish processes to ensure that we are providing consistently high levels of customer service and meeting requests within deadlines set. Delivery managers train and support delivery team members on all things Fiserv.
In this role, you will be the main POC for the client’s TA team. You will be attending daily meetings / calls with the client’s team, discussing all recruitment activity and prioritising tasks as per requested. You will be managing the spread of roles across the delivery team, ensuring all roles have activity and have an oversight of all roles to be able to discuss with the client.
- Main POC for all client operational requests
- Managing end to end delivery for all roles released by the client to Cpl
- Plan, execute and finalise project hiring ramps inline with client’s timelines
- Invoice & PO management
- Internal Reporting
- Roles activity reporting
- Financial reporting
- Client reporting & presentations
- Send over weekly updates
- Monthly reviews
- Delivery team engagement & collaboration
- Implementation of Process improvements
- Quality management of delivery of services
- Experience of managing end to end recruitment cycles
- Strong understanding of IT recruitment
- Proven experience of managing multiple priorities, projects & roles
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Excellent planning and forecasting skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and offer suitable resolutions.
- Proficient use of IT & ATS systems (Jobscience) & MS office particularly with Powerpoint & Excel