Talent Acquisition Manager
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Open to negotiation
CPL Life Sciences are currently working with a Global Biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious illnesses. They are based in the US but are currently undergoing a massive expansion in Europe. They are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager for a 12 month contract to cover an existing staff members maternity leave.
Job summary: Leads talent acquisition function for the company’s European Corporate & Affiliate Offices in Europe. Plans, prioritizes and organizes workload to identify and onboard talent for the business. Oversees all administration activities supporting the recruitment for assigned locations and teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages all aspects of the talent acquisition function for assigned business groups and locations.
• Sources candidates as needed through internal and external vehicles including networking, internet, employee referrals, internal movement and other creative sourcing avenues.
• Manages relationships with talent agency partners, ensuring that they deliver quality service in a timely manner. Manages candidate engagement - ensures all candidates have a positive candidate experience.
• Provides leadership and talent acquisition expertise to hiring managers and more junior members of the local talent acquisition team.
• Proactively monitors and ensures alignment of Europe with global talent acquisition strategy and processes
• Proactively grows talent communities for current and future business needs.
• Builds relationships across all departments and functions to share internal and external talent.
• Responsible for overseeing the local talent acquisition team that finalizes employment offers, inclusive of reference checks, background screens and compensation requirements.
• Collaborates across recruiting teams to support process improvements and sharing of best practices.
• BS/BA required with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably with experience in Life Science recruitment across Europe.
• Good working knowledge of Talent Acquisition systems. Workday experience preferred.
• Strong organizational abilities (including the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously), accuracy and attention to detail are required in this position.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.