Talent Acquisition Partner – Remote/Office Based – Cambridge – 6 Month Contract
We are working on behalf of a key client who are pioneers in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition partner to work within their professional services team. This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hands-on, fast moving environment where your subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best-in-class service. You will build strong trusting relationships with internal partners and candidates and ensure both have a good experience throughout the process.
· Delivering full life cycle recruitment services, previous experience recruiting within Finance would be highly advantageous
· Utilizing a range of attraction channels
· Knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools ie Beamery
· Persuading and influencing skills
· Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
· Resilience coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
· Results orientated approach
· Strong technical skills to be a credible advisor
· Outstanding customer experience skills
If you feel that this role is for you, please email nick@email@example.com with your CV.