Talent Acquisition Partner, Oncology R&D
We are working on behalf of a key client who are pioneers in the Pharmaceutical industry. The role will support a lot of Patient Safety Scientist and Physicians. We are focused on speaking with Talent Acquisition Partners / Recruiters that are experienced in building applicant pools and hiring more project based.
Position: Talent Acquisition Partner, Oncology R&D
Location: Cambridge (2 days minimum) and Home Based
Rate: £350 ppd LTD (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 Months
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering Talent Acquisition strategies to identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals. With the right capability and skills in a timely and cost efficient manner.
This will involve proactively anticipating talent needs, developing and executing sourcing plans, conducting direct sourcing activity, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
· Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in a complex global environment
· Expert in multi-channel targeted recruitment marketing campaigns and identifying and securing passive candidates via various ‘direct’ channels – Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc
· Experience with Workday application tracking system or other related system
· Experience utilising a range of attraction channels – targeted media, social media, referrals, forums etc. to attract best in class candidates
· Proven experience in Implementing change programmes
· Highly Competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information
· Demonstrate strong Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
To apply please contact and send your CV to email@example.com