The successful Recruiter will be considered a strategic partner and work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure that hiring meets business needs and objectives, while proactively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Support full-life cycle recruitment needs including sourcing, selection and offer development, ensuring that every stage, from the initial staff requisition to final appointment, is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and in adherence to best practice principles.
·Develop a detailed understanding of each business area and its organization providing best practices recruitment support; become a credible and trusted talent advisor to assigned client groups.
Creatively source active and passive high-quality talent; develop creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions including direct sourcing and internet recruitment, leveraging and industry networks; continue to build a talent pipeline.
Evaluate candidate skills and experiences to match core competencies with key hiring requirements; assess motivational and culture fit; provide constructive and thoughtful feedback to Hiring Managers for internal and external candidate reviews and recommendations.
Manage the offer process for internal and external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer analysis and development; effectively integrate diversity into staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and follow recruitment guidelines and processes to insure compliance.
Develop an understanding of the company Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market place.
Achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets.
Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
Organizational Relationships with:
•Talent Acquisition Team members
•Internal and external candidates
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business, a related discipline; or equivalent professional work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a recruitment role is essential
- In house recruitment experience preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with both hiring managers and all HR co-workers associated with your client groups.
- Must have experience using an ATS, Workday preferred
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent consultative approach, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated direct sourcing experience preferred.
- Please note:
- To be considered for this position, you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.