Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organisations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organisation.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organisations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organisations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is growing rapidly and we are building a world-class HR and Recruitment team to scale with that growth. We are looking for an individual who is a true champion for top talent in the market and is passionate about finding great individuals to join our team!
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will support our Recruiters in driving talent through our process and will have an eye for sourcing great people. You will support with general recruitment administration, such as scheduling and check-ins with candidates, but you'll also be passionate about being a brand ambassador in the market for our team.
- Work directly with Talent Acquisition Manager and our recruiters in identifying and sourcing talent
- Supporting managers with JD creation and employer branding efforts
- Leverage the use of technology, including applicant tracking systems and other recruiting systems to track applicants from sourcing through to on-boarding. Stay close to the market and adapt to new and changing technology best suited to Diligent’s needs.
- Create talent pools for regularly recruited roles
- Be a brand ambassador for Diligent in market when connecting with great candidates - passion to sell our Diligent story
- Effectively face off with candidates, articulate the unique value proposition of the firm, and get candidates excited about joining us. Advise candidates on our benefits, salary and culture and effectively work through salary and offer negotiations.
- Provide market insight to the business including competitive intelligence, compensation trends and other key talent factors evolving in the industry.
- 1-2 years of corporate experience in a Recruitment business-facing capacity
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Track record of achieving sourcing goals
- Warm, professional and engaging disposition
- Analytical and results focused, but with a strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, across all audience levels
- Comfort working both independently and in a team setting environment