Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote)
Cpl HR is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a technology organisation for a 3 month contract remote working. The ideal candidate will have experience in high volume Multilingual recruitment.
- The Recruiter will work closely with hiring managers to identify experienced talent for consideration for employment
- Proactively identify suitable candidates through variety of direct channels including web sourcing, social media and personal networks.
- Ensure all potential candidate sources are used effectively by fostering effective internal and external networking
- Make effective assessments of candidates’ skills/ experiences and appropriate interview/ hiring recommendations using the company’s recruitment tools
- Manage the review, pre-qualification, distribution and reply of incoming applications
- Prepare and maintain all recruitment and contract related paperwork.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives, onboarding, employee life cycle and ad hoc HR projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant combination of experience and education
- Minimum 3 years' recruitment experience required
- 1+ years in house experience desirable
- High volume multilingual recruitment experience essential
- Experience in recruiting multilingual roles across the Benelux, DACH regions
- Demonstrate time management expertise and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Highly customer-focused
All candidates will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 803 7369 or email your CV to Aoife.Norton@cpl.ie