Talent Acquisition Specialist
CPL HR are seeking an Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 9 month contract with a global technology company, to work remotely. The ideal candidate will provide recruitment support to the hiring managers and busy environment, recruiting across EMEA.
- Manage the end to end process of all recruitment activity for experienced hires including sourcing, screening, and offer negotiation
- Proactively identify suitable candidates through variety of direct channels including web sourcing, social media and personal networks
- Make effective assessments of candidates’ skills/ experiences and appropriate interview/ hiring recommendations using the company’s recruitment tools
- Ensure that all candidate information and feedback is up to date in the applicant tracking system.
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Assist in any Ad hoc duties or project work.
- HR degree or relevant qualification
- 2+ years' professional services recruitment experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
All candidates will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Maryclaire Booth on 087 768 5520 or email your CV to email@example.com