The successful job holder must possess considerable skill in sourcing and recruiting as well as an knowledge of employment law relating to hiring practices. In this role you will be responsible managing the full end to end recruitment cycle for the hiring managers. You will be working with our hiring managers and internal HR to ensure we are sourcing the right talent for our business.
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs and develop recruiting strategies; develop written job description and requirements for approval
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources, source and entice a qualified pool of both active and passive candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, cold-calling, networking, career fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Develop advertising/branding programs to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Focus all recruiting activity to foster and grow the Cpl Employment Brand
- Work in collaboration with Marketing on Cpl.com careers webpage
- Work in collaboration with Marketing and Group HR to ensure Glassdoor employer centre page is upto date and relevant, seeking feedback from hires and driving traffic to the Cpl page to increase our overall ratings
- Screen and interviews candidates, administer appropriate assessments (SHL) to provide hiring manager with a viable pool of top candidates
- Follow up with candidates and hiring manager to obtain feedback regarding both the recruiting process and candidate job fit
- Make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver/negotiate employment offers
- Maintain tracking system of all applicant activity
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Serve as an ambassador of the Cpl brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl Resources
- Demonstrate the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
- 2 years + experience sourcing, engaging, attracting, and hiring talent
- Desirable but not essential, as training will be provided, SHL Personality and Ability Assessment (PPA) course/qualification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Articulate, flexible, and down to earth nature
- High energy, passionate individual
- Strong client-service capabilities with thorough follow-up and organisational abilities
- Strong knowledge and ability in social media recruiting tactics
- Strong ability to interview and screen candidates for functional and cultural fit.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Hardworking & competitive in nature.
- A team player, working for the collective success of the team, while maintain your own goals and ambition.
- Ability to understand the business and industry, and be able to develop and execute appropriate recruiting plans
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft suite, database management & social networking sites
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this role please get in touch - Jennifer.email@example.com