CPL HR are seeking an Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 12 month contract with a professional services organisation, to work remotely. The ideal candidate will provide comprehensive recruitment support to the hiring managers and the HR department in a collaborative, dynamic and busy environment.
- Manage the end to end process of all recruitment activity for experienced hires including sourcing, screening, and offer negotiations
- Manage the recruitment advertising and response
- Proactively identify suitable candidates through variety of direct channels including web sourcing, social media and personal networks.
- Ensure all potential candidate sources are used effectively by fostering effective internal and external networking
- Make effective assessments of candidates’ skills/ experiences and appropriate interview/ hiring recommendations using the company’s recruitment tools
- Ensure that all candidate information and feedback is up to date in the applicant tracking system.
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Assist in any Ad hoc duties or project work.
- HR degree or relevant qualification
- 4+ years' professional services recruitment experience (In-house experience highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
To apply or for further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 803 7369 or email your CV to email@example.com