Talent Acquisition Specialist – Galway
Talent Acquisition Specialist job available with a medical device manufacturing company in Galway. This role is responsible for managing and coordinating all EMEA vacancies. You will be involved in the full life cycle of the recruitment process from screening candidates to interviewing them via video call. You will be supporting the HR function with ad hoc administration duties also.
· Work alongside our current HR team to assist with new areas of recruitment across all business units
· Advocate our internal efforts to create and maintain our exceptional candidate experience.
· Be a point of contact for specific vacancies per Business Unit and work alongside People Success Business Partner of each area to ensure approval has been received ahead of going to market.
· Daily collaboration with Hiring manager to understand top priorities for the business regarding each role.
· Work with other members of the team to develop innovative, creative, and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs.
· Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, social networks, and referral schemes.
· End-to-end management of the recruitment lifecycle through to offer and acceptance for your assigned vacancies.
· Implement sourcing strategy to be able to quickly supply candidates for job requisitions as positions become available and more importantly to build a pipeline of potential candidates to anticipate hiring needs.
· Provide accurate and expert advice to managers on all aspects of resourcing, while following best practice & internal policies. Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
· Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
· Drive the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters.
· Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
· Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
· 3 years + experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
· Experience in recruitment across commercial and engineering specialities
For an immediate interview please share your CV using the apply button.