Talent Sourcing Specialist
At Enterprise Solutions Group we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO and MSP programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent requirements.
As an expert in search techniques and candidate engagement, you will partner with hiring managers and service delivery lead to focus on building talent pipelines for our client. We are looking for a client facing Talent Specialist to join our recruitment delivery team supporting our client across multiple disciplines within the Life Science sector.
The goal of the team will be to diligently fill the open positions with the best talent while using excellent sourcing methods.
Your responsibilities will include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Interact with potential candidates on internal database, social media and professional networks.
• Review and understand technical job requirements
• Identify and build relationships with “passive” candidates who may be open to exploring new opportunities.
• Coordinate interview times with the hiring manager’s schedules
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
• Follow up with administrative paperwork (applications, references, background checks).
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
• Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
• Research and stay up to date with market trends.
Who You Are:
• Proven experience as a recruiter/sourcing specialist in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience working on science and engineering roles / knowledge of the life science and medical device industry
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong, driven and enthusiastic work ethic
• Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates
• Effective time-management abilities