Talent Acquisition Specialist – Mayo
Talent Acquisition Specialist job available in Mayo. Our client is a leading global manufacturer in their product field. The successful candidate will be responsible for attracting talent on a global basis across a multitude of business functions including development of the Employer Brand.
· Collaborate with hiring managers both nationally and internationally to understand their hiring needs and put in place an appropriate recruitment plan
· Utilise a range of sourcing strategies including referrals, Linkedin Recruiter, local and national advertising, relationships with 3rd party institutions and career fairs
· Develop employer brand strategy incorporating industry best practice and ensure our value proposition is clearly communicated via online platforms and at all stages of the recruitment lifecycle.
· Market map talent pools and approach relevant candidates about our job opportunities demonstrating our value proposition
· Conduct thorough interviews with candidates and present candidate shortlists to hiring managers
· Arrange interviews to take place onsite and via video conferencing platforms
· Complete thorough reference and background checks on candidates and escalate any issues arising as appropriate
· Implement new talent attraction and selection strategies
· Track and update recruitment KPIs on an ongoing basis
· 1 year + experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
· Relevant 3rd level qualification
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.