Cpl HR recruitment are delighted to be supporting a multi-business retailer in recruiting for a Talent Manager. This role will allow the right candidate to influence stakeholders across areas of talent, D&I and early careers. Within this role, your partnering skills will be heard and you will manage future strategy and implement changes while helping to grow the people plans.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Coach and influence others on the D and I initiatives
- Develop talent and performance development plans
- Highly any capability gaps in the business and make recommendations to address them
- Support with the early careers, intern and graduate programmes
- Ensure all established programmes are on track for success, as set out by the business
Experience and skills:
- HR or similar degree
- Experience in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proven Diversity and Inclusion experience
- Hands on experience in talent and career progression
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to influence
- Ability to build and grow position relationships
If you have passion and local experience in the above area, send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential call to discuss your experience and this position.