Talent Marketing Manager
Great opportunity to join a leading software company as a Talent Marketing Manager on a 11 Month contract. You will be responsible for growing the brand awareness by developing and executing personalized marketing plans that have strong industry engagement rates. You will also plan and execute content, social media marketing, email marketing, recruiting events, and other talent marketing projects to help position the organisation as an employer of choice.
- Build and execute on long-term forward-thinking global talent marketing plans.
- Execute on campaign strategies across social media platforms, job boards, e-mail, and other digital marketing channels and monitor effectiveness.
- Measure campaign health using analytics to identify key trends and share recommendations with leadership.
- Conduct market research and be able to articulate the needs of the business and talent marketplace.
- Plan and execute events with an understanding of how to measure impact.
- Understand and apply judgement to increase awareness and convert leads through nurture concepts to drive CRM marketing.
- Develop short-term and long-term attraction and nurture campaigns in support of recruiting priorities and goals.
- Play a key role in project managing additional global talent marketing projects.
- Discover, analyze and leverage data to tell a story and inform business decisions
- 5+ years of experience creating recruitment marketing, or employment branding campaigns
- Project/program management experience with the ability to plan and execute important activities and deliverables
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams and departments
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Experience with effectively managing cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Analytical with focus on measuring ROI for events and marketing campaigns
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org