At Enterprise Solutions Group we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to join our recruitment delivery team supporting our clients across the Pharmaceutical, Technology, Finance and Social Media sectors.
This role is focused on ensuring we delivery on our client needs every time, finding the talent they need in the time they need it.
· Working collaboratively with our Public Sector clients and working with our talent acquisition teams to define hiring needs and timelines.
· Managing full Public Sector recruitment campaigns
· Building out strategic sourcing project plans to meet requirements for our public sector clients.
· Have a deep understanding of our client’s employee value proposition and develop a go to market narrative to attract talent.
· Proactively engage talent and continually build a talent pools to meet our clients’ needs
· Screen and assess candidates to ensure they are meeting the clients technical & personal competencies as well as being a culture fit.
· Manage the candidate through the interview and offer process.
· Provide a superior candidate experience throughout the full requirement journey
Requirements for this role
2-3 years’ experience in recruitment/ talent delivery
Passionate about the talent industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Experience with recruitment for Public Sector agencies and bodies
Proven track record or meeting delivery SLA’s & KPI’s
Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage and connect with people.
Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
To apply or to find out more, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com