Salary: £60k-£70k DOE
A key role within a FTSE 100 Global organisation, this role requires an experienced Qualified Accountant with strong Tax accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Primary responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the tax team to understand the Inwards Processing Relief (IPR) scheme, how this relates to and impact’s product production and distribution.
• Trace manufactured products from material import to finished good export, using batch references and custom entry numbers.
• Complete IPR SOP’s, embed full process within all relevant departments in 12 months, train operations and finance with the process.
• Completion of daily import information to logistics teams to enable IPR export products to be despatched on time.
• Monthly Bill of Discharge (BOD) reconciliation and submission, adhering to HMRC deadlines.
• Liaising with procurement on duties to ensure accuracy
• Monthly reconciliations for UK on HMRC files.
• Validating UK deferment account on monthly basis
• Qualified Accountant, with strong post qualified experience in commercial/manufacturing organisations.
• Experience with IPR and/or Sugar Tax accounting, HMRC is highly desirable
• Personable and hands on approach
In order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV and your current availability.