Are you an experienced Tax qualified accountant who is now looking for a new challenge? Or are you now looking to take the next step in your career into a team management or leadership role?
Our client, a highly successful financial services, wealth management & accounting partnership headquartered in Limerick city are now, due to sustained business growth, actively recruiting for a Tax Accounting Manager to join their senior team & lead the Taxation group.
This is a permanent role & fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop & grow their career in a highly successful organisation so if you’re interested, please apply!
As the Tax Accounting Manager reporting the the Managing Partner, your role will primarily focus on the delivery of quality taxation advice to an extensive client base & managing a portfolio of personal & corporate clients under tax heads. You will also manage the taxation team to ensure high quality tax project delivery on their specific client assignments, support & mentor team members & act as part of the overall partnership leadership team in setting corporate goals & duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
• AITI qualified ideally.
• Additional accounting/finance qualifications would be an advantage.
• Be fully aware of all Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
• 5 + years practice experience in a taxation department or other financial services organisation.
• Ability to manage m& engage at a high level with clients.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills & ability to lead, manage & motivate your team.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on skills/experience but expected to be €55-65k approx. with excellent further career growth prospects on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com