My client a leader in the Pharma sector are currently looking to hire a Tax Manager to join their growing team. Super opportunity for the right candidate.
Tax Manager - Position Overview
This role will focus on actively supporting the tax team and internal business functions at large with direct and indirect tax initiatives. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to being part of a great team.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Research tax issues and prepare tax technical documentation to support tax positions taken by the company;
- Monitor and analyse existing and proposed key tax legislative changes, providing clear guidance as to the impact of same on the Company;
- Support the communication of legislative updates to senior management and project manage the Company’s adherence to the new rules;
- Participate in key activities required for the timely and accurate disclosure of quarterly and annual tax provisions in accordance with U.S. GAAP;
· Assist with direct and indirect compliance projects; and
- Partner with business leaders, finance, treasury, legal, and external advisers on business initiatives and tax planning matters.
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant, CPA or equivalent)
- Chartered Tax Advisor / Master’s in Taxation (MST)
- Minimum of five years experience in a large corporate tax environment, which may be in industry (biotech/pharma industry a distinct advantage), Big 4, or similar.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research complex issues
- Self-motivated – able to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of the business
- Ability to build effective working relationships with all levels of the business
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines, including flexibility of schedule as projects dictate
- Works with integrity and can be trusted to work on projects of a confidential nature
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
For more information on this role please send an up to date CV to