for promoting increased awareness of taxation risks and opportunities.
Relevant third level degree and at least 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Irish and UK tax legislation and experience of dealing with the Irish and UK tax authorities.
- Have strong exposure to all areas of taxation including RCT, CT, VAT, WHT, PSWT, PAYE etc.
- Professional qualification in Tax with associated current membership.
- Recognised accounting qualification ( ACA; ACMA; ACCA), or equivalent together with associated current membership
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and projects.
- Proven ability to successfully implement and execute programmes and drive high performance
- Facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace and embedding
- a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective strategic partnerships with key stakeholders both internally to the organisation and externally with suppliers/vendors with excellent influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to convey