My client a major IT company in Dublin 15 have an immediate requirement for a Tax Manager.
Duties will include:
- Provide real time local income tax and VAT support to the European team including acquisition, construction, operation, corporate finance, leasing and accounting teams;
- Coordinate with local tax advisors on the local country tax compliance matters for entities in the European structure, ensuring country specific tax submission deadlines are met.
- Correspond with local tax authorities on local country notices, elections and tax assessments;
- Work closely with internal and external parties on tax/legal structure and maintenance of entities to ensure the legal documents and financial records reflect the intent of the tax structure.
- Manage value-added projects, such as cost segregation studies to maximize cash flow and minimize tax leakage in countries where the group operates;
- Provide insights on local tax issues and assist the Corporate Tax team in calculating and budgeting local country tax liabilities, including preparation of US GAAP quarterly tax provisions to ensure adequate tax reserves have been established for US reporting purpose;
- Provide Corporate Tax team with support in tax risk management, including development of consolidated tax control framework, group tax policy and ongoing risk monitoring
- Assist the Corporate Tax team with documentation of the Company’s tax positions, such as transfer pricing policies, internal control processes, and uncertain tax positions with respect to European operation
- Support corporate Tax team as well as wider transformation teams with combination activities
The ideal profile will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Master’s degree in taxation is desirable. Professional certification is a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of combined public and corporate tax experience. Big 4 experience preferred; US GAAP tax accounting principles knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of international tax environment including key European markets such as Netherlands, UK, and Germany
- Multinational corporation experience is desirable.
- Experience in a SOX environment is a plus
- Perceptive, self-starter, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 to hear more