This is a diverse and varied role where no two days will be the same.
Duties will include:
- Administer and Manage all PO processes for the team and keep a logged record of these activities for audit purposes
- Manage of budgets for hardware & Marketing
- Super user for new inhouse tools and provide training and direction to wider team
- Assist with event planning for the team and provide full support to the management for this to include for on and offsite events
- Onboarding support for all new hires – equipment, desk, contract signatures and training on inhouse tools
- Support with diary & travel management for the team as well as expenses
- Provide support to the Managing Director (Calendar, Travel, Expenses etc) when the Executive Assistant is out of office
- Any other duties as the arise
- 2-3yrs experience Team administration support
- Highly organised with a 2can-do” attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to Pick up systems quickly and IT savvy
This is a contract until June 2021 with the opportunity for a 1 year extension thereafter.
Apply now to be considered