We are currently recruiting for Team Leads interesting in joining a new company arriving in Cork, a global workforce company that specializes in outsourcing remote work for top companies in Technology and Cyber Security sectors. This person will be helping to manage our team of Compliance Analysts who focus on email compliance. Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives. As this team will be mainly focused on the Portuguese speaking market, fluency on the language is essential.
What your team’s day could consist of:
- Evaluating customer’s email metrics and manually approving campaigns
- Resolving customer escalations with care and in a timely manner
- Training employees and customers on industry best practices
- Proactively auditing processes, practices, and documents to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
- Minimum 12 months of leadership experience
- Fluent level of Portuguese.
- Brazilian Market Knowledge.
- Managed 10-30 employees at a single time
- Strong people management skills
- Leadership, Delivering Feedback and Coaching
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Employee Training Experience
- Interviewing Skills
- Strong Relationship Building
- Base Salary range: €35,000 - €40,000 per annum (Negotiable)
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: Cork City, Ireland
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefits: TBC
Are you the right person for this job? Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.