We are an seeking an experienced Team Lead to manage our contact center team. This individual will play an integral part in leading a dynamic and highly skilled team of operations analysts to ensure that best practices are in place to provide high quality support to our users at scale.
The Team Leader will play a critical role in the team, with responsibility for building and developing a team of agents to achieve the targets of the desk.
- To manage and motivate the team to provide best-in-class service, developing and maintaining a positive working environment for the team, based on open communication.
- To directly coach and manage a team of agents in line with company and client requirements.
- To ensure adherence to agreed processes and policies within the allocated team, for assurance of high-quality servicing.
• Ability to motivate and inspire confidence in others
• Ability to build effective relationships with Managers
• Ability to analyse outputs reports, surveys etc. and determine action points
• Demonstrates a high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
• Good technical Knowledge
- 1 year+ experience in a contact or shared service environment
- 1+ years in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Manager role
- Have no disciplinary actions pending or currently on your file
- Has successfully delivered to performance metrics
Salary and Benefits:
- €35,000 annually
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Contract Type: 6 months fixed term (could be extended)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Working hours: 8am-8pm potentially up to 10pm
Working days: Monday – Sunday
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV through the link provided.