Our Client is a web design & development company and helps millions of users to build up their professional websites.
· Thinking out of the box, see the big picture while navigating for the whole process
· Be mentor, provide constructive feedback and lead your team members to best support web users.
· Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
· Handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
· Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users’ experience.
· Fluent in Norwegian and English both in writing and speaking.
· Minimum 2-3 years experience leading a customer-facing team.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge and passion for web development or Tech in general.
· Valid full-time work permit: stamp 1G (minimum of 12 months), Stamp 4, EU passport, etc.
· Health insurance
· Employee stock units
· Tax saver
· Income Protection
· 25 days annual leave/ 10 sick leave
· Bike to work scheme
· Permanent Contract
· Hybrid or office-based
· Monday – Friday (8am - 5pm)
Send your CV now to Seol.Cho@cpl.ie and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.