We are now looking for a strong Team Leader with good communication skills to work onsite one of the world’s largest social media companies. Do you have previous TL experience, coping with a fast paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment? Are you motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution?
As the TL you will be working within and promoting the Company Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate your team
- Scheduling and Resource Planning
- Managing all on boarding and access permissions
- Work with the support functions to drive Quality, Training and reporting activities.
- Ensuring that the SLAs for accuracy and quality are met.
- Provide/Prepare updates and reports for manager and client
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills required
- Previous TL experience required
- Fluent English
- 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Manager role.
- A Diploma in business management or IT is desirable.
- 2 years’ experience in a contact or shared service environment
- Have no disciplinary actions pending or currently on your file
- Has successfully delivered to performance metrics
- Require eligibility to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 or EU passport)
Location: Sandyford, Dublin
Salary: €38,000 per annum
Day shift - 9am to 5:30pm, Monday-Sunday (must be flexible to work some weekends)
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Performance Bonus of up to 10% of annual salary
- Free meal (lunch or dinner) on site
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- 25 days of annual leave
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
If you are interested in this role, apply today or contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie