TEAM LEAD - SOCIA MEDIA CONTENT ANALYST (Day Shift)
Are you a Team Lead, interested in Social Media? Do you want to lead a team focused on proving a safe internet environment? Do you have Team Lead/Management Office experience? Great, this if for you!
What do we offer?
· Full-time, permanent Contract with Covalen
· Location: Sandyford (D18), Dublin
· Day shift (9am to 5:30pm) (business flexibility required)
· Base annual salary of €38k (Performance bonus of up to 10% of annual salary)
· 25 days of annual leave
· Private healthcare and pension contribution
· Extensive training and access to CPL’s Wellness Programme
· Bike to Work and Tax Saver Scheme
· Free Canteen, food and snacks
What do you need?
· 2+years’ experience in coaching/mentoring in a Contact Centre environment (Experience in service level management is essential)
· A diploma in business or IT (would be a plus)
· Experience successfully delivering performance metrics
· Ability to identify and solve problems. Adapt to a changing environment
· The ideal candidate shall perform all Services described here in a professional manner to the client satisfaction, providing written reports to Senior Lead, as and when requested by the client, documenting the achievement of the Services
What is going to be your task?
· Oversee and manage day-to-day large diverse teams, broad functions and projects with multiple areas of focus within Community Operations
· Work as the point of contact for all HR/People-related issues for the CPL team
· Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
· Managing all onboarding paperwork for access/permissions/provisioning etc
· Work with the team trainer to confirm the onboarding training plan, including IT orientation
· Ensuring escalation channels have been provided for all queues and content types & flagging to Community Operation management any gaps in the escalation process
· Ensuring that the SLAs for timeliness, accuracy and quality are met
· Play a critical role in building, training and managing a high performing Community Operations team
· Interface effectively with other teams
If you have what it takes for this job, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org