Team Lead - Tech Delivery Team
At Enterprise Solutions Group we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our Enterprise Solutions team in Cpl. In this role you will be you will be leading an expanding team TA Sourcing Ninjas. This role is part of our growing team supporting the delivery of recruitment services to partner with our fintech clients. In this role you will be working with our Cpl teams, client’s hiring managers and internal TA to ensure we are sourcing the right talent for our clients.
We are looking for an expert in sourcing/recruitment to coach, mentor and support our team of TA Specialists. We are looking for a natural team leader who is equally passionate about sourcing and employee development. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience of devising sourcing strategies to give junior members of the team continued guidance on how to source. Our TL will partner with our account managers, attending client meetings to support the overall delivery of recruitment services to our client. This is a great opportunity for someone to join and to grow out our sourcing team. You will be joining a team where you will be fully supported in developing your career while getting to work with some of the top clients in Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for the following areas
• Work closely with Account Managers and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
• Partner with your TA Specialists to devise a strategic sourcing plan using your sourcing expertise to uncover the best talent for our clients
• Support with mapping out the market and talent pools available for our clients and be on hand to present to clients
• Track pipeline activity from all team members to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
• Ensure all TA Specialists are meeting KPIs
• Proactive in exploring new sourcing channels
• Become an SME within the ESG group for all things sourcing
• Train, Mentor, Coach and support all team members
• 3+ years experience of Sourcing Candidates
• Experience coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
• Ability to manage a team, source & manage candidates concurrently
• Delivery focused with a problem-solving & innovative mindset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience using different systems and software, MS Office skills such as excel, powerpoint
• Demonstrate proven experience proactively using a variety of sourcing channels
• An interest in IT recruiting